So I'm not dead, just kinda, pretty much, a little grounded from the computer. No worries though, I have not been up to anything lately besides, this weekend I did get the chance to go to Youth Conference and wow, It was awesome. I had the greatest times when I was with Aleece and Lexi. We just have a great friendship that I adore! The following might not make sense to you, but they were some great memories I want to remember, so I am posting them for myself. I will try to give the main point without boring you.
(i'll be updating my blog, so keep tuned and keep reading! thanks followers and all other secret readers!)
- Dinner, Aleece began to tell a story. Pulled her sleeves up and hit herself in the face. A delayed reaction, "OW! that hurt...." Lexi and I almost spitting out our food from the burst of laughter! Gaining a six pack! and being so close to peeing in our pants!
- One hilarious thing ^ turning into a twenty minute conversation about stupidity. "flabbys. bread sticks equal concrete! would you like to donce? you will dance with me."
- Daydreaming of people falling with a drink in their hand.
- At the dance, Lexi. I watch from a distance as she makes her way through the young crowd to a kid. She gets real close and starts dancing like crazy. Two seconds, literally, she stops. Quickly turns around and full on runs back to where I had been watching. "OH MY GOSH! I thought that was someone else!!!" The kid she got extremely close to, was the wrong kid. Laughed real hard... again!
- Snowshoeing. Big hill. Three clumsy girls. Slide down on butts. Crash. Laugh and laugh!
- Workshop. "row row row your boat gently down the stream, merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream...." "Be still, my soul; the Lord is on thy side; bear patiently the cross of grief or pain; leave to thy God to order and provide; in every change He faithful will remain. be still, my soul; thy best, thy heavenly, friend through thorny ways leads to a joyful end." sent chills up and down my body. the spirit was strong and I gained a testimony of the Holy Ghost.
- Testimony meeting. Bore my testimony. and here goes...
I love Heavenly Father. I know that the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church. I know that prayer is very powerful and I have had my own prayers answered. I love my family more than anything and I am grateful for them more and more everyday. I enjoy the time I get to spend with them and I know that they will always love me and be there for me no matter what the circumstances may be. I know that we have friends come into our lives at certain times for a reason. My Bishop is awesome and lately, he has come to let me find out for myself, that Heavenly Father loves me and each one of us in a special way. I know that God makes no junk and all of us are unique. The Book Of Mormon is the best book to have ever been written. It's a cheat sheet to life! It has all the answers for us. I know President Monson is the living prophet today and that his words are the Lords words. I know families can be together forever and I can not wait for that time to come! I know these things and I leave you with this message, the things I know are true.
(i'll be updating my blog, so keep tuned and keep reading! thanks followers and all other secret readers!)
1 comment:
I love this. I loved youth conference! I can't believe we didnt even hang out while we were there! I love your blog! You are so cute!
Post a Comment