January 1, 2012

hello 2012!

Dear 2011,
You were good to me. Thanks.
But I really hope 2012 out beats you.
Love, Me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2012.
WOW!
Can you believe it?
I certainly cannot.
But I will not hold anything against it!
I am all for 2012!
This year, I will become a highschool graduate, become a college student,
turn 19, add two more members to my family, get one year closer to Rileys homecoming, become closer to my Heavenly Father, I will get a job, get cute clothes, laugh a lot, be happy and positive, I will work on mself to become more like Christ, and be strong to overcome whatever might come my way.
This year, I will reach some of my Big Dreams.

I brought in the new year laughing, drinking martinellis, setting off fireworks, laughing some more, playing just dance, taking pictures and coming home to my parents.
I wouldn't mind spending the rest of 2012 like that.
All I have to say is,
"I am ready for 2012, so bring it on!"








Dear 2012,
Lets beat 2011's booty.
Love, Me.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy New Year! I'm also excited for 2012!

I'll Love You Forever said...

Happy New Year! xoxo

free counters