March 1, 2012

being an aunt is where it's at.

Ya likey? ^

Well, I am an aunt as you know... and if you didn't you do now. I went over to see my cute nephew and niece the other day and we ended up playing with pillows in a 'hide 'n seek' kind of way.


Okay, can you guess where I am?


Ding! Ding! Ding! You found me! (the things you do for your nephew.. in this case)


"J! J! Help me!"  after he covered me, it was his turn to be 'hidden.'

(and before you ask about his foot, he got burned on a tredmil. he is a trooper and it only hurts him when the bandage is off.)

I apologize, the flash was awful. But they are still memories, right?
and of course, can't forget this little peanut....


1 comment:

Yo said...

cutest bunch of kidos around.

free counters