January 6, 2011

the latest...

Little Mice

YUCK! Last night, as I was laying in bed, I heard them once again!
A little while ago, Quinn (my nephew) was looking outside the back door. He was fascinated by something, but we ignored it. Finally, someone walked over and looked at what the big deal was. AH! Thank goodness for Quinn, he let us know there were mice. Ever since then, there are mice crawling in between the floor boards (or at least i think there are) It creeps me out and I wanna get rid of those little things.


It's a Magnificent Obsession of Mine

Lately, I have been obsessed with Jesse McCartney.Not a creepy way, but in a good way. He is good looking, so who wouldn't be obsessed? and his voice, amazing!  I have a frame in my room with four pictures of him and I find myself looking at it a lot! He makes me smile and I like it. Also, his music has been on replay often... this was a recent post on facebook from Jenna (my sister):

"are you ever going to get sick of jm?"

I replied no, went downstairs and turned my boy Jesse on. And IF by any chance Jesse, you are reading this, please visit Salt Lake soon. I would appreciate it if I got a back stage pass. Meeting you would check of a box from my bucket list. Thanks.


It Hurt Real Bad

This morning, I was straightening my hair. As I was rockin out to leavin by Jesse McCartney, I snatched my ear and my straightener got a hold of it. Now it hurts to wear earrings because the back touches the burn frequently. It hurt real bad.

Sometimes, Class is good. (or should i say FANTASTIC!?)

Today, in my US History class, our teacher paired us all up. I ended up with a kid named Henri. He is hilarious and a class clown (at least i think so) Anyway, he walked over to Coach and this is their conversation:

"Coach, I can't concentrate."
"Why? Is your partner distracting you?"
"Yes, yes she is."
Coach leaned over and smiled at me. I shook my head no and gave him the look of 'he's full of crap' look.
Henri hurried and told Coach as the class listened in,
"Her good looks are very distracting! She's a cute girl"

(even though henri called me lauren, it still made my day)


Much More to Say?

Lies Drama Tears, Cheers to Teenage Years!

(today, i got another follower! it just added to my great day! thanks followers.)

2 comments:

Yo said...

holla for followers!! :)

mice are bummer.

jm is hottie. booya!!

i heart coach, although he hates my guts.

Anonymous said...

I am pretty much an expert when it comes to comments...really, I don't need any help :)

free counters